We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
PRISTINE PESTO PASTA
You’d have to be crazy to say no to this Italian dish around the campfire. Warm and savory pasta, with a touch of pesto and cheese, on a chilly day is exactly what you deserve after a full day of hiking.
- 20 oz water
- 4 oz durum semolina pasta
- 6 oz Basil
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 handfulPine Nuts
- 2 oz parmigiano reggiano
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Fire up the Solo Stove and put the pot of water on.
- De-stem basil and peel garlic. Drizzle with oil as you finely chop both.
- Add pasta to the pot of water. Salt, and drizzle with oil.
- Keep stirring in first stages of cooking to prevent sticking.
- While waiting for pasta, chop half of the pine nuts.
- Drain pasta and toss all the ingredients together.
- Serve with grated cheese and enjoy.