We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Who doesn’t want to start a day on the trail with a light, healthy, and tasty breakfast? With just a few eggs, some veggies & spice, and a little cheese, you’ll have exactly that with our omelette. A Solo Stove makes it that easy.
- 3 eggs
- 1 small bunch asparagus
- 1 small bunch chives
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 3 tablespoons gruyere cheese
- olive oil
- Chop up chives.
- Prepare asparagus by snapping off the tips.
- Heat up the pan.
- Pour enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan and add asparagus.
- While asparagus are cooking, crack the eggs into the bowl.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix.
- Pour in cream and mix some more.
- Add mixture to the asparagus.
- Cook until top is still little runny, then add chives and grate cheese.
- Fold over and serve hot.