We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Old Fashioned Tomato Soup
Tomato soup has been the go-to savory dish on cold days for decades. But this time, you’ll leave the can at home. Made from scratch, our Solo Stove tomato soup puts a delicious and handcrafted twist on a campsite staple.
- 5 shallots
- 1 garlic bulb
- Olive oil
- 26 oz pureed tomatoes
- 3 cups egetable broth
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Parmigiano reggiano
- Sour cream
- Dice the shallots and mince the garlic.
- Heat up the pot and pour oil to cover the bottom generously.
- Sauté onions.
- A few minutes before onions are done: season with sugar, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Add garlic.
- Slowly pour in tomatoes and broth. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, cilantro and grated cheese.