We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Moonlight Mac n’ Cheese
Mac n’ cheese is a favorite of basically everyone, and now we’re bringing to the campsite with an artisanal touch. By using the standard American cheese, combined with asiago & blue cheese, you’ll have a dish at the campfire fit for a restaurant. Isn’t that the dream?
- 12 oz macaroni
- 60 oz water
- teaspoon salt
- 10 oz whole milk
- 7 oz american cheese
- 4 oz asiago cheese
- 3 oz blue cheese
- olive oil
- While waiting for water to boil, cut cheese into 1/2 inch cubes.
- When water boils, add pasta, stir frequently and cook for 9 minutes.
- Drain, drizzle with olive oil, and stir. Cover and set aside.
- At medium heat, add milk and cheese to the pot.
- Simmer and whisk until mixture thickens slightly.
- Add pasta and stir well.
- Serve and enjoy.