We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
MESA MISO SOUP
On a chilly afternoon, nothing is better than our warm, light, and savory miso soup. Not traditionally thought of as a campsite dish, Solo Stove makes it possible to make miso soup quickly mid-hike. Why settle for anything less?
- 20 oz water
- 1 piece dried kombu
- 3 tablespoons bonito
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 3 oz tofu
- 1 teaspoon dried wakame
- 2 scallions
- 1 cheese cloth
- Add kombu to the pot with cold water.
- Fire up the solo stove and put the pot on.
- Cut up tofu into cubes and slice scallions.
- When water starts to steam, remove from the heat and add bonito flakes.
- Cover and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a cheese cloth.
- Put back on a low heat.
- Add miso into a bowl, whisk in broth to break up the clumps.
- Add miso mixture to the rest of the broth along with tofu, scallions, and wakame.
- Serve and enjoy.