We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
HIKING HOT CHOCOLATE
Our quick to prepare, gourmet hot chocolate takes the taste of this rich & creamy beverage to the campground. Whether you’re in the wilderness or doing a quick weekend trip to a local state park, this hot chocolate will provide the warmth and comfort you need to keep going.
- 3 cups Whole Milk
- 6 oz Chocolate Bar
- 2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 oz Whipping Cream
- 1 drizzle Maple Syrup
- Use your mug to measure the milk. Pour the milk into the pot and place the pot on your SoloStove.
- As the milk is heating up, chop up the chocolate bar and add to the milk once it starts steaming. Stir Well.
- Add salt and corn starch to the mixture, bringing it to a boil. Once it has started boiling, remove the pot from heat.
- Combine the whipping cream and maple syrup and use a whisk to whip until creamy.
- Pour your hot chocolate into a mug and top it off with a spoonful of cream. Enjoy!