We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Hearty Veggie Chili
Looking for a vegetarian campsite meal that doesn’t sacrifice taste? Look no further than our veggie chili. This combination of beans, veggies, peppers, and spices will satisfy your taste buds, and prove easy to make on a Solo Stove.
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 24 oz strained tomatoes
- 20 oz cooked beans
- 1 tablespoon chili seasoning
- 1&1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 oz ginger ale
- olive oil
- Dice onion, carrots, peppers and slice garlic.
- Put the pot on the Solo stove. Pour oil to cover the bottom of the pot.
- Sauté garlic for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Sauté bell and jalapeño pepper until slightly browned. Set aside.
- Sauté onions and carrots until slightly browned, season with chili and salt.
- Add garlic, peppers and tomato puree.
- Simmer for 40 minutes, string occasionally.
- Add beans and ginger ale. Simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.