We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Forest Fajitas with Guac
Bringing one of the most popular Mexican dishes to the campsite is a no-brainer. The combination of savory steak & guac, with the sweet and spicy peppers, is a flavor combination that can’t be beat on a hike.
- 1 lb skirt steak
- 2 sweet peppers
- 1 Jalapeño pepper
- 1 Yellow onion
- 12 oz Cheddar cheese
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 12 oz Guacamole
- 12 oz Pico de gallo
- 12 oz Spice mix
- Slice the veggies.
- Cut the meat into 1/2 inch strips and season with salt and spices.
- Put the pot on Solo Stove and add coconut oil.
- Fry few pieces of meat at the time.
- Put second pot on Solo Stove and add olive oil.
- Use high heat to cook all vegetables separately. Toss and stir frequently.
- Toast tortilla over an open flame.
- Grate some cheese on the tortilla.
- Top with veggies, pico and guac.
- For homemade Guacamole and Pico de gallo, see recipe card below. Enjoy.