We warranty each and every Solo Stove product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product, and we will repair or replace with a new product, at our option, any Solo Stove product that is defective. Solo Stove does not warrant its products against normal wear or misuse. If your Solo Stove product was damaged due to misuse, our repair department can analyze the damage and may be able to repair it for a reasonable fee. If your Solo Stove product is unable to be repaired, we will extend a one- time courtesy offer, allowing you the option to purchase a new Solo Stove product for 50% off of our MSRP price listed on the website, excluding web specials.
Campground Corn Chowder
Our easy to make, incredibly savory corn chowder combines everyone’s favorite starches with just enough subtle spice to please every camper’s palate. With just a few simple ingredients and your Solo Stove, you’ll have the most popular dish on the trail.
- 2 corn on the cob
- 1 russet potato
- 1 red onion
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Red pepper fakes to taste
- Cut kernels off the cob. Dice the onion and potato, then slice the green onion and mince the garlic.
- Put the pot on solo stove and add olive oil.
- Sauté onions.
- Add garlic 5 minutes before onions are done.
- Add all-purpose flour and stir for another minute.
- Add corn, then gradually pour in vegetable stock and let it come to a simmer.
- Add potatoes, bay leaves, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Slowly pour in cream.
- Serve the soup and sprinkle with green onion, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.